- To conduct innovative research on applied financial and economic modelling and undertake impactful research in the areas of financial and economic methods, practices, and technology.
Centre for the Study of Finance and Economics
About the Centre
Finance and economics have been central to government policy having implications on economic growth, social welfare, and civil society interactions. With this understanding, IMPRI Center for the Study of Finance and Economics (CSFE) aims to foster a cutting-edge and rigorous interdisciplinary approach to research in finance and economics that cuts across subjects of mathematical finance, econometrics and macroeconomics. It encourages applied research on issues of global economy interactions. CSFE aims to emerge as a center for creative knowledge exchange and academic scholarship to provide policy support in areas of finance and economics.
- Foster collaborative research, and develop a multi-layered organizational engagement and partnership with practitioners, think-tanks, academic institutions, industry bodies, government departments, and multilateral agencies.
- Facilitate discussion and dissemination of research by conducting primary and secondary research studies for empirical and theoretically sound findings and publications.
- To develop a repository of information to inform evidence-based and action-based policymaking.
- To promote networking through seminars, conferences, exchange of researchers, joint research projects and public engagements for viable recommendations for theory and practice to promote meticulous exchange of ideas on finance and economics.
The State of Public Finance
The State of Foreign Trade
- All Posts
- Generation Alpha Data Centre
- Center for Work and Welfare
- Center for Habitat, Urban and Regional Studies
- Gender Impact Studies Center
- Center for International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Center for Environment, Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Center for ICT for Development
- South Asia Studies Center
- Center for Human Dignity and Development
- Center for the Study for Finance and Economics
- Special Initiatives
Cities in India are envisioned as engines of growth. Any meaningful long-term vision for India would be incomplete without planning…
Recorded contributions, whether via electoral bonds or plain contributions for which parties issue receipts, form only a part, probably a…
End of Content.