A blog by IMPRI
Insights, a blog published by IMPRI Impact and Policy Research Institute, New Delhi, seeks to promote the ingenuity of ideas, evidence-based analysis, constructive critical thinking, and theoretically grounded articles.
We have a firm conviction that the smallest of ideas can be instrumental in bringing about the desired social, economic, and political transformation, which has the potential to lead toward inclusive and sustainable development, prosperity and peace in the world.
We publish articles that have relevance to impact and policy research from a diverse set of experts and practices.
IMPRI occasionally accepts submissions from guest writers. Please read our editorial guidelines carefully before sending us your submission.
What We Publish
We accept scholarly works on contemporary laws and policies, research essays, book reviews on non-fictional academic texts, philosophy and insights, scholarly articles, interviews of policymakers and strategists and the like that contribute to expanding the available scholarship on public policies, foreign affairs, gender justice, economic and finance, environment and sustainable development, urban and regional studies and so on.
We do not accept fiction, poetry, rants, movie reviews etc.
- Well-researched analytical pieces in about 1000 words, with a heading, appropriate subheadings and brief abstract. This is subject to change per “Editorial” or “SEO – Search Engine Optimization” requirements.
- Contributors are advised to only send cleaned articles after running usual grammar checks and for plagiarism using any latest software.
- For publication of content*, please send the edited draft to email@example.com along with the author’s name, designation, organization and city.
- Give the title of the article in the subject of the email. For example, Submission: It’s About Time We Change #StopViolenceAgainstWomen
- If the article is time sensitive, the subject of the email should say the same. For example, Submission (time-sensitive topic): Sharad Pawar’s ‘Resigning Sonia Act’: Emotional Upsurge for Party Unification
- Once the article is posted, the contributor will be notified by email. And it will be subjected to be on the landing page as a front post for a minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 24 hours till the next contribution takes place.
*Publication of blog articles is subject to the editors’ approval and decision.
- IIMPRI Editorial Team actively checks for plagiarism via proprietary software.
- We ensure that manuscripts/articles submitted to IMPRI will remain confidential while under review.
- Military Personnel/Ex-Military Personnel/ Veterans/ Bureaucrats/ Government employees can contribute only if they comply with their respective Non-Disclosure Agreements under respective State Secret Acts thoroughly and effectively. We DO NOT represent or endorse any government or organization’s views.
- Individual/institutional submissions carry mandatory disclaimers. In certain cases, we might ask the authors to submit a “No Conflict of Interest Certificate”, or “Espionage Act of 1917 Compliance Certificate”, or “Official Secret Acts Compliance Certificate (for Non-US Citizens)” duly signed and stamped by their immediate reporting head in their respective organiztions.
- No “anonymous” submissions will be accepted.
- The articles are immediately available on the website once published.
For Guest Publications, visit here.
The views expressed belong to the author(s). We will reserve the right to edit the document for contact, fact-checking, plagiarism, and content that could be derogatory or incite hate. We also reserve the right to deny publication to articles that can be seen as self-promoting; this is not an advertisement portal.
COPYRIGHT: The content under Insights is licensed under creative commons. All content will be available electronically, free of cost. The license provides for free distribution and use of the content on impriindia.com for non-commercial purposes and credits impriindia.com.
Link to the Insights: https://www.impriindia.com/insights/
Now IMPRI Insights is also available at https://impriinsights.in/
To provide a space to the young voice of India, we have created an ancillary to IMPRI Insights, Policy Updates, that provides our researchers with a platform to analyse, examine and critique the policies to present a nuanced, multi-directional view towards nation-building.
You can read those at: https://www.impriindia.com/insights/policy-update/