In a dynamic and rapidly evolving socio-economic landscape, the intersection of entrepreneurship and public policy plays a pivotal role in shaping…
IMPRI Generation Alpha Data Centre South Asia, established in 2020 strives to be a comprehensive and dynamic platform for complete data solutions, resources, and analytics. Its services aim to provide facts and figures on a wide range of socio-economic issues by analysing both official and unofficial data leading to decision making and policy formulation at the micro and macro levels.
Generation Alpha (born between 2010 and 2024), the cohort to succeed Gen Z (born between 1995 and 2009), is one to take life in an intensely dynamic world, where data is the next big resource, and digital technology is inextricable. Our eponymous data center is a part of this generation, where it is increasingly important to collate and organize real-time developments in the form of evaluable data.
Gen Alpha DC aims to serve as:
- All Post
- Agriculture, Food, Nutrition Security and Rural Development
- Economy and Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurship, ICT and Innovation
- Environment, Energy, Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Gender, Pluralism and Social Inclusion
- Governance and Law
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Livelihoods, Employment and Well-being
- Public Finances and Macroeconomics
- Public Policies, Programs and Schemes
- Science and Technology
- Social Sector
- Society, Literature, Arts, Sports and Culture
- Urbanization, Habitat, Transportation and Regional Development
In a rapidly evolving global landscape, the importance of sound public policies cannot be overstated. As India positions itself as a…
The income tax data released recently points to the skewed nature of income distribution in the country, with only about 0.68%…
End of Content.