Guest Publications (Sponsored Articles)
If you have a passion for writing or want us to recognize your writing, you can publish your articles on impriindia.com. IMPRI welcomes content from Academicians & Students, Researchers, Business Research Organizations, and Media & PR Organizations. Our invitation to submit content is open 365 days round the year.
At IMPRI, we aim to create an integrated platform with the non-partisan objective of delivering high-value content that is freely accessible.
Content Submission Guidelines for Guest Publications
- Well-researched analytical pieces in about 1000 words, with a heading, appropriate subheadings and brief abstract. This is subject to change per “Editorial” or “SEO – Search Engine Optimization” requirements.
- All submissions should be written in simple English along with workable hyperlinks (for “Opinions” and “Analysis”), citations, and references (preferably, APA Style for “Featured“, “Papers“, and any other Long-form contents).
- All submissions should be proof-read at the contributor’s end.
- Contributors are advised to only send cleaned articles after running usual grammar checks and for plagiarism using any latest software.
- For publication of content*, please send the edited draft to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the author’s name, designation, organization and city.
- Give the title of the article in the subject of the email. For example, Guest Submission: It’s About Time We Change #StopViolenceAgainstWomen
- If the article is time sensitive, the subject of the email should say the same. For example, Guest Submission (time-sensitive topic): Sharad Pawar’s ‘Resigning Sonia Act’: Emotional Upsurge for Party Unification
- Once the article is posted, the contributor will be notified by email. And it will be subjected to be on the landing page as a front post for a minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 24 hours till the next contribution takes place.
- Corrections will be allowed only 2 times for a published post, within 24 hours of publication.
*Publication of blog articles is subject to the editors’ approval and decision.
What We Publish
We accept scholarly works on contemporary laws and policies, research essays, book reviews on non-fictional academic texts, philosophy and insights, scholarly articles, interviews of policymakers and strategists and the like that contribute to expanding the available scholarship on public policies, foreign affairs, gender justice, economic and finance, environment and sustainable development, urban and regional studies and so on.
We do not accept fiction, poetry, rants, movie reviews etc
No casino, gambling etc. article will be entertained.
Note: IMPRI has full right & authority to make any changes in your blog post based on the digital audience convenience and company guidelines.
Advantage of Guest Posting
1. If you want to help people or give them any knowledge, the happiness you will get from this, will increased at all costs.
2. If you have a website, then we will give backlink to it from our site, which will increase the rank of your site.
3. You will be recognized as an author on the Internet.
4. If you want to promote your product or service, then you can post guest through sponsorship from us.
5. *Your post should meet our conditions.
Guest Posting Price
$120 / article (with Dofollow link, upto to 2 links)
Payment Terms :
Payment Method: PayPal Click Here For Payment
Other methods: https://www.impriindia.com/payment-details/
GST Invoice is available.
You can send your article & payment screenshot to our Email id – email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT: The content under insights is licensed under creative commons. All content will be available electronically free of cost. The license provides for free distribution and use of the content on impriindia.com for non-commercial purposes and credit impriindia.com.
Link to the Insights, IMPRI’s blog: https://www.impriindia.com/insights/
Insights guidelines: https://www.impriindia.com/production/impri-insights/
Now IMPRI Insights is also available on https://impriinsights.in/