Careers in Public Policy- Cohort 2.0
Careers in Public Policy– Cohort 2.0 | An Online National Winter Workshop Program | A Three-Day Immersive Online Introductory Career Counseling & Awareness Certificate Training Workshop | January 2024 | IMPRI #WebPolicyLearning
An Online National Winter Workshop Program
A Three-Day Immersive Online Introductory Career Counseling & Awareness Certificate Training Workshop
Careers in Public Policy– Cohort 2.0
PUSH YOURSELF TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Learn, Interact and Discuss with the Top Experts in the Field
Details of the #WebPolicyLearning:
Dates: January (16, 17 & 18), 2024
Three Consecutive Days in January
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. IST
Course Fee: INR 4000 (inclusive of GST)
Early Bird Discounted Fee (till December 16):
For Professionals: INR 2800 | For Students: INR 2400
Additionally, Bulk Discounts can be availed for groups of more than 5 participants
Payment Link: https://pages.razorpay.com/impricoursefee
Alternatively, you can use any payment method from here:
NOTE: Please don’t proceed to pay without filling out the registration form given above.
Limited Scholarships are Available to select deserving candidates.
For queries, write to: email@example.com
Building on the triumphant debut of the inaugural cohort, we are excited to introduce the second edition of this transformative workshop, designed to unveil the pivotal role that public policy plays in shaping societies, influencing governmental decisions, and addressing the multifaceted challenges that touch the lives of individuals and communities.
This workshop is a vibrant platform that champions the importance of public policy and unveils the diverse avenues it offers to individuals passionate about driving positive change. Through dynamic lectures and thought-provoking discussions, this workshop will empower participants with a comprehensive understanding of the ever-evolving field of public policy. It will serve as a window to explore a plethora of exciting career paths, including policy analysis, program management, advocacy, and public administration. Moreover, it will provide invaluable insights into the intricate process of policy formulation and implementation.
We have meticulously assembled a distinguished panel of expert practitioners, accomplished academics, and seasoned researchers who will generously share their real-world experiences in public policy. Drawing from their own journeys, they will provide deep insights into their career trajectories, sharing the challenges they encountered and conquered. Furthermore, they will discuss the essential skills and tools required in the field of public policy, especially in this tech-savvy era, where staying updated with the latest developments is paramount.
This workshop will foster meaningful discussions on the issues of relevance, skills, challenges, and opportunities in the field of public policy. Our expert panel will explore these critical aspects through a series of probing questions:
- Relevance: What is the contemporary relevance of a career in public policy, and what diverse roles can one play as a public policy professional in today’s dynamic landscape? What are the promising job prospects in public policy in India?
- Skills: How can one stay abreast of the latest developments and trends in public policy, and what resources do our experts recommend for newcomers to the field? What are the primary tools and skills that budding public policy professionals should equip themselves with in this technology-driven age?
- Challenges & Opportunities: Our experts will delve into the personal and professional challenges they faced while navigating the field of public policy and how they successfully overcame them. They will also provide insights into the intricate intersection of politics and policy-making and the pivotal role impartiality plays in this fascinating field.
Join us for this illuminating workshop, where you will gain the knowledge and inspiration needed to make a meaningful impact on policy formulation and implementation.
This workshop is for anyone with a keen interest in the field of public policy. This workshop would benefit students, working professionals, UPSC and other government job aspirants, researchers, faculties, journalists, civil society members, activists, lawyers, interested learners, and post-graduate and undergraduate students whether you are a seasoned professional seeking to enhance your skills, a student eager to understand the field’s potential, or a researcher aiming to contribute to evidence-based policy development.
Benefits of Attending the Workshop
• Learn from globally renowned scholars and practitioners
• Gain first-hand insights and networking opportunities
• Get a resource list from the experts for learning
• Get access to session videos for 15 days
• Receive a certificate of completion
• Have the opportunity to publish their essays on the IMPRI Insights Blog, which features the articles of eminent people from around the globe.
Prof Vibhuti Patel, Visiting Distinguished Professor, IMPRI; Former Professor, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
Dr Devender Singh, Senior Visiting Fellow, IMPRI; Former National Program Officer (Population & Development), UNFPA India
Dr Simi Mehta, CEO & Editorial Director, IMPRI; Former Fulbright Nehru Doctoral Research Fellow, Ohio State University, USA.
Mr Yash Agarwal, Founder, Public Policy India (PPI) & Proficy, New Delhi
Dr Arjun Kumar, Director, IMPRI; Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU); Former China-India Visiting Scholars Fellow, Ashoka University
Upcoming and Previous IMPRI #WebPolicyLearning Events: See here
You might like IMPRI #WebPolicyTalk Series –
The State of Governance – #PublicPolicy | YouTube Channel & Playlists
IMPRI’s 3rd Annual Series of Thematic Deliberations and Analysis of Union Budget 2023-24 | February 2023 | IMPRI #WebPolicyTalk