Disaster Resilient Waste Management for Sustainable Spaces
National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, and #IMPRI Center for Environment, Climate Change and Sustainable Development (CECCSD), IMPRI Impact and Policy Research Institute, New Delhi, invite you to #WebPolicyLearning –
A 3-day Online Training Programme on
Disaster Resilient Waste Management for
Dates: June 16-18, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. IST
Maj Gen Manoj K Bindal
Executive Director, NIDM, New Delhi
Prof Anil K Gupta
Head ECDRM, NIDM, New Delhi
Dr Simi Mehta
CEO & Editorial Director, IMPRI
Registration Fee: Free
Certificates will be provided on successful 80% attendance.
Day 1: June 16, 2021 | 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM IST
Prof Shyamala Mani
Sr. Advisor, WASH and Waste Management, CEH, Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Mr Harshad Barde
Director, SWaCH Pune
YouTube Video for Day 1
Day 2: June 17, 2021 | 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM IST
Dr Brajesh Dubey
Associate Professor, IIT Kharagpur
Prof Suneel Pandey
Director, Environment and Waste Management Division, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi
Ms Swati Singh Sambyal
Waste Management Specialist, UN-Habitat India
Day 3: June 18, 2021 | 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM IST
Prof Jyoti K Parikh
Executive Director, Integrated Research and Action for Development IRADe
Prof Modak Prasad
Executive President, Environmental Management Centre LLP
Dr Rachna Arora
Team Leader, Circular Economy Solutions Preventing Marine Litter, GIZ
Process of Registration:
1. Click on the Register link on the page training.nidm.gov.in
2. Register on the NIDM Training Portal
3. After creating a profile, select the “Online Training on Disaster Resilient Waste Management for Sustainable Spaces” on the Training Portal and click on Enroll Now.
4. You will receive an email with further details to join the meeting with the Zoom link.
Process to Generate Certificate:
- After completion of the training program all participants have to share their feedback on the login page of NIDM training portal https://training.nidm.gov.in in their enrolled course.
- You find the feedback once you log in.
- Then certificate is generated.
Manual for generating certificate: