Environment and Budget 2021: Business As Usual?
IMPRI and India Water Portal Panel Discussion on Environment & Budget 2021: Business As Usual?
Center for Environment, Climate Change and Sustainable Development (CECCSD), Impact and Policy Research Institute, New Delhi and India Water Portal invite you to a Panel Discussion on
Environment and Budget 2021:
Business As Usual?
Ashish Kothari, Founder-member, Kalpavriksh, Pune
Dr Indira Khurana, Vice Chair, Tarun Bharat Sangh
Prof Kanchan Chopra, Former Director and Professor Institute of Economic Growth, University of Delhi
Himanshu Thakkar, Coordinator, South Asia Network on Dams, Rivers & People, New Delhi
Debadityo Sinha, Senior Resident Fellow, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Dr Simi Mehta, CEO & Editorial Director, IMPRI; Fulbright Scholar, Ohio State University, USA
Ms Ambika Vishwanath, Co-Founder & Director, Kubernein Initiative; Non-Resident Fellow, Agora Strategy Institute, Germany
Registration and Facebook Live Link for Environment & Budget 2021: Business As Usual?
Facebook Live Video:
- Environment and Budget 2021: Preserving India’s ecosystem or business as usual?; Counterview
- Budget 2021: Environmental conservation or business as usual; India Water Portal
- Environment And Budget 2021: Business As Usual?; Youth Ki Awaaz
- Environment and Budget 2021: Business as Usual?
- Economy is within Ecology – Mr Ashish Kothari at IMPRI #WebPolicyTalk
- Need for A National Urban Water Policy to Develop Water-Smart Cities – Mr Himanshu Thakkar at IMPRI #WebPolicyTalk
- Source Sustainability of Water Supply under JJM Needs Attention – Dr Indira Khurana at IMPRI #WebPolicyTalk
- Carry Out Strategic Impact Assessment of Every Project – Mr Debadityo Sinha at IMPRI #WebPolicyTalk
Explore The State of the Environment – #PlanetTalks Series
Registration Deadline Time - 12:00 AM